Community Groups - Blackpool

strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/norththo/public_html/modules/book/book.module on line 559.

One hundred km north of Kamloops, and just south of Clearwater, on the west side of the North Thompson River, it was named about 1910 by J.H. Miller, an early settler, after Blackppol, England. By the late 1990s, the community had a store, gas station, pub and golf course.